- A variety of backdrops
- A sturdy backdrop stand
- Posing bean bag
- Space heater
- Electric blanket
- Lots of hats, headbands, fur rugs, definitely a cool bird nest
- Some cute baskets, bowls and other props to place the baby SAFELY in (safety first people, and always have someone with you to keep hands on the baby at all times!)
- Plenty of towels and washcloths for propping the baby (cloth diapers work great!)
- A hamper to store away any "accidents"
- Studio lighting for days when you can't get the perfect natural light shot
- Plenty of seating for the parents
- Water and soda stocked fridge for the parents
- A children's play area for big sisters/brothers to stay occupied
I have a three level metal cart with rollers that is great to roll close by with essentials in it…wipes, burp cloths, assortment of small bean bags for positioning, thin blankets, and on top I allow space for camera, extra memory cards, lens cloth etc. i just roll it around the studio wherever I am working.
You’re Great..!! Thanks for all the Info & Suggestions.. ☺ ♥♥ Keep it up Cheers..!!